Automated Timing System
With over 30 years of experience, MYLAPS is the leading pioneer in sports timing.
Where time determines the result, MYLAPS Sports Timing captures the performance. The Timing systems identify the competitors, count their laps and measure their start, intermediate and finish times. The software calculates rankings and ultimately confirms the winner.
The sports experience is enhanced with the latest developments in technology for measuring, publishing and analyzing competitors’ results over social media & other channels.
Each Sport Is Unique
Specialized products are developed to adapt each sport, since each has its own unique requirements.
-Professional car and bike series for example, insist on extremely high accuracy.
-Marathons need to handle a high density of competitors.
-Model car-racing demands very small and light transponders.
-Personal Transponders enhances semi-pro to pro athletes’ training & performance analysis
Professional Sports Events
Thousands of sports events and clubs, and millions of participants worldwide rely on MYLAPS technology.
Here are just a few of the professional sports events using MYLAPS:
- 24 Hours of Le Mans
- Formula 1
- CIK-FIA Karting World Championship
- EFRA (European Federation of Radio Operated Model Automobiles)
- FIA World Touring Car Championship
- FIM MX1/MX2 Motocross World Championship
- Giro d’Italia
- IFMAR (Int. Federation of Model Auto Racing)
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Ironman Triathlon World Championship
- Olympic Games (various disciplines)
- Sepang International Circuit
- Super GT Japan
- TT Isle of Man
- USA Cycling
- World Enduro Championship
- WSBK World Superbikes
- Berlin marathon
- Boston Marathon
- Hong Kong marathon
As well as countless amateur events worldwide.